At Southern Indiana Orthopedics, we are dedicated to hiring individuals that share our commitment to exceptional patient services.
- We are currently hiring a full-time Radiology Technologist. This position will be a dual role, performing both radiologic examinations and completing duties as a medical assistant. Candidate must be patient focused and committed to providing excellent patient care. We are dedicated to hiring the individual who shares our commitment to exceptional clinical quality and professional excellence.
- Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepares patients for orthopedic radiologic procedures.
- Takes X-rays following established procedures for patient care and safety.
- Will also be trained to assist in exam room as a medical scribe.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Active full Indiana Radiology Technologist license
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers with AART certification
Human Resources Specialist
- We are currently looking for a Human Resources Specialist to perform human resources-related duties at the professional level and carry out responsibilities in the following areas:
- Benefit administration
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Coordinate company and federal leave programs
- Performance management
- New employee orientation
- Development and implementation of personal policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree and pervious HR experience necessary
- We are currently looking for a Physician Assistants who is self-motivated, an effective communicator, and has excellent bedside manner to work with our orthopedic practice located in Columbus, IN. We are the region’s leading orthopedic practice since 1976.
- Job Description:
- Provide comprehensive patient care to all patients within the practice
- Work directly with Dr. Matthew Lovell, one of specialty-trained orthopedic surgeons
- Will split time between clinic and OR
- Perform orthopedic exams and administer injections
- May collaborate with multiple physicians and physician assistants within the practice
Certified Administrative Medical Assistant
- We are currently looking for a full-time certified Administrative Medical Assistant to work at our practice Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Essential Duties:
- Books, coordinates, and reschedules patient appointments
- Verifies necessary patient information
- Answers the telephone, screens calls, takes messages, and provides information in a pleasant manner
- Coordinates incoming referrals and communicates directly with patients
- Fulfills clerical responsibilities, which may include sending/receiving patient medical records, scheduling appointments, messages to and from physicians, and all patient requests