At Southern Indiana Orthopedics, we are dedicated to hiring individuals that share our commitment to exceptional patient services.
- We are currently hiring a full-time Radiology Technologist. This position will be a dual role, performing both radiologic examinations and completing duties as a medical assistant. Candidate must be patient-focused and committed to providing excellent patient care. We are dedicated to hiring the individual who shares our commitment to exceptional clinical quality and professional excellence.
- Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepares patients for orthopedic radiologic procedures.
- Takes X-rays following established procedures for patient care and safety.
- Will also be trained to assist in exam room as a medical scribe.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Active full Indiana Radiology Technologist license
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers with AART certification
- We are currently looking for a Physician Assistants who is self-motivated, an effective communicator, and has excellent bedside manner to work with our orthopedic practice located in Columbus, IN. We are the region’s leading orthopedic practice since 1976.
- Job Description:
- Provide comprehensive patient care to all patients within the practice
- Work directly with Dr. Matthew Lovell, one of our specialty-trained orthopedic surgeons
- Will split time between clinic and OR
- Perform orthopedic exams and administer injections
- May collaborate with multiple physicians and physician assistants within the practice
Certified Administrative Medical Assistant
- We are currently looking for a full-time certified Administrative Medical Assistant to work at our practice Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Essential Duties:
- Books, coordinates, and reschedules patient appointments
- Verifies necessary patient information
- Answers the telephone, screens calls, takes messages, and provides information in a pleasant manner
- Coordinates incoming referrals and communicates directly with patients
- Fulfills clerical responsibilities, which may include sending/receiving patient medical records, scheduling appointments, messages to and from physicians, and all patient requests