At Southern Indiana Orthopedics, we offer our Back to Work workers’ compensation program, a comprehensive program for patients with work-related injuries. We are committed to helping all workers’ compensation patients get back on the job quickly and safely.
Back to Work is a program dedicated exclusively to evaluating and treating work-related injuries by providing the highest level of services and care, including second opinions, independent medical examinations, and injury rehabilitation.
Workers’ Compensation Commitments
- We accommodate all acute injury requests within 24 – 48 hours.
- All phone calls will be returned within 24 hours after messages are received.
- We keep employers in the know regarding the status of the injured workers.
- We fax work status reports directly to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- We offer experienced advice on work-related injuries.
- We are dedicated to continued workers’ compensation education for our doctors through annual seminars.
Back to Work provides direct access between our staff and our experienced team of doctors to get you the answers you need when you need them. If you wish to speak directly to a doctor, our coordinator will make sure you are able to.
If you have questions about our Back to Work workers’ compensation program or to schedule a consultation at our Columbus, North Vernon, Seymour, or Greensburg offices, call our dedicated workers’ compensation coordinator, Ginger Troxell, at (812) 376-9353, ext. 248.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update for All Patients and Visitorsx