For 44 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and communities of Southern Indiana and its surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Please know that our team of surgeons and healthcare professionals is dedicated to taking care of you through this challenging time. As the COVID-19 outbreak continues, our team is actively monitoring the situation, and we are making critical adjustments to the way we operate in an effort to protect our patients, staff, and communities. Ensuring your health and safety and that of our valued staff is our highest priority.
Safety Measures We Are Taking:
- Patients are required to wear a face mask.
- We are disinfecting between patients.
- Patients experiencing symptoms of any illness will not be allowed inside our offices and are being rescheduled.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our offices.
- Patients can wait in their car, and we will call once we are ready for their appointment.
- We are asking patients to enter our office alone unless the patient is a minor or needs assistance.
- Telehealth appointments are available for new and existing patients.
- Our Orthopedic Urgent Care remains open to provide same-day care.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
For a list of the safety measure our surgery center, Columbus Specialty Surgery Center, is taking, please click here.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.