Thank you for choosing Southern Indiana Orthopedics for your care. We take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles.
In this section, you can read stories from patients we’ve treated about their experiences and recoveries under our care.
Read what our patients are saying about Southern Indiana Orthopedics.
You can also read what our patients are saying about Southern Indiana Orthopedics by visiting our doctor profiles.
Average Patient Rating
- “Dr. Lovell has a great bedside manner.”– Courtney C.Patient Rating:
- “I feel confident I'm getting the best treatment possible from Dr. Federle.”– Janet C.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Federle is always willing to listen and understand the patient's concerns.”– Michael M.Patient Rating:
- “I had a good visit. Dr. Lanham helped my feet to be comfortable. The staff helped with my condition of low blood pressure and going to the hospital. I am feeling better today. Thank you.”– Michael C.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Lovell was excellent. He gave caring guidance throughout my pre-surgery process and post-surgery recovery.”– John B.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Lovell has a fantastic bedside manner. He is very polite, friendly, informative, and not rushed. He made me feel like a patient/person and not just a "dollar sign." He explained the whole procedure and was very patient even when I didn't understand, and he had to explain it again. I highly recommend Dr. Lovell to everyone.”– David B.Patient Rating:
- “Shorter wait than usual. Dr. Federle is very nice and compassionate.”– Ann J.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Lanham is very attentive and kind, with a lot of experience. The entire staff provided excellent attention.”– Maria A.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Federle was knowledgeable, professional, and kind. He treated me well as a person and was professional.”– Paulette W.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Lovell answers all my questions no matter how trivial, and he makes me feel taken care of.”– Rhonda J.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Lovell is kind, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. His reassurance about medication interactions eased my anxiety. He has a good sense of humor.”– Vera G.Patient Rating:
- “On our second consultation, Dr. Lovell listened carefully to what I had to say. I prepared a list of 8 questions as a focus.”– Vera G.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Lovell paid attention to what I had to say. He was very patient in explaining his diagnosis. Very clear timeline for expected improvement. I was pleasantly surprised with the walk-in experience as a whole.”– Rena B.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Federle has always been kind and concerned about whatever problem I have, and there have been a lot. He is friendly and smiles. I appreciate his manner very much. He always has an answer.”– Kristi L.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Lovell was very pleasant. He took plenty of time with me. He x-rayed my knee and was very kind and reassuring about my problem.”– Lucia A.Patient Rating:
- “I received very professional and excellent care from Dr. Guse. It all went well, could not be happier with the experience.”– Sondra B.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Guse was excellent, very informed very thorough.”– Elizabeth W.Patient Rating:
- “I have had a number of experiences with Dr. Lovell, and they have all been wonderful. He is someone I feel very comfortable with and know I am getting the best care.”– Martha R.Patient Rating:
- “I was very well informed, Dr. Tannenbaum spoke to me with genuine concern and I was left feeling confident that the course of treatment was right for me.”– Scott M.Patient Rating:
- “Knee injections from Dr. Lovell have been very helpful.”– Donna S.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Guse has always helped me in any way that he can. He got me in early to discuss my MRI and schedule surgery. I wouldn't trust anyone else to do my surgeries.”– Allison D.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Federle is a wonderful doctor, and I like him very much.”– Margaret G.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Tannenbaum was very honest and up front about treatment.”– Kathleen J.Patient Rating:
- “I really love Dr. Lovell. He has a good sense of humor, is always willing to listen to your concerns, and never rushes you. I had surgery a couple of weeks ago, and the other day I fell on the arm that I had the surgery on, and they got me in right away to check it and make sure it was OK. I really appreciate that. Thank you, guys.”– Bruce E.Patient Rating:
- “My knee was really hurting, and Dr. Lovell gave me a Cortisone shot. He was very nice and really easy to talk to.”– Janet R.Patient Rating: